Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Letter for Salary Increase

How to ask your Boss for a salary increase..?

One day an employee sends a letter to Her boss asking for an increase in her salary !!!

Dear Bo$$
In thi$ life, we all need $ome thing$ mo $t de $ perately. I think you $ hould be under $ tanding of the need $ of your worker $ who have given $ o much $upport including $ weat and $ ervice to your company.

I am $ure you will gue $$ what I mean and re $pond $ oon .


$ incerely Your $,
Marian $ hih
----------------------------------------------------

The next day, the employee received a nice reply like this :


Dear Marian


I k NOw what you have been working very hard. NOwadays, NO thing much has changed. You must have NO ticed that our company is NO t doing NO ticeably well as yet .

NO w the newspaper are saying the world`s leading eco NO mists are NO t sure if the United States may go into a NO ther recession. After the NO vember presidential elections things may turn bad .

I have NO thing more to add NO w. You kNO w what I mean

Yours truly,
Manager

No comments: